I work as a qualified Coach and Mentor having successfully completed my Diploma of Mentoring, Coaching and Interpersonal Faciltation from the Global Coaching Academy, an International Coaching Federation accredited Training Program.
Coaching is partnering with clients in a way to assist them to move from where they are now to where they would like to be. A coach does not give advice, teach, counsel, or provide therapy. A coach is more like a mirror who asks questions, listens deeply without judgement, champion’s a client’s growth, reflects what they are hearing or sensing – highlighting possibilities, areas for growth, and enquiring about underlying patterns or strategies to help the client create what they seek to create in your world. A coach sees and knows that the client is the expert in their life, and that the coach and client are equals in every way.
Mentoring is very similar to coaching and contains all the above qualities, however, in mentoring the client is seeking to explore an area that the mentor has already achieved some success within. Areas that I offer Mentoring in include Health, Self-Care, Self-Esteem, and Spirituality. Coaching can be in any area of life.
Why Coaching and Mentoring may be perfect for you:
- You have a specific outcome or goal you would like to achieve
- You are going through a transition in your life, relationship, or career
- You would like a support system to actualise more of your potential
- You would benefit from someone actively listening to you ongoingly to help you stay on target and moving forward
- You are experiencing some issues or challenges that you would like to work through
- You are at a crossroad and would like to explore your options
- You would enjoy having someone celebrate your success and support you to keep building on that success
- You enjoy continuous self-development, self-improvement, transformation, and awareness in any aspect of your life or across all areas.
A coaching session is 55mins. In person and Online Available.
Coaching Session - $120
Email email@example.com or call 0448 883 123 for more information or book in a free 30min Zoom meeting.