I am Naturopath with a Bachelor Degree in Health Science (Naturopathy). I am not a medical doctor. This website and the information provided on this website is not medical advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please make an appointment if you wish to discuss any health concerns or seek the advice of a medical professional.
My Rights & Responsibilities
- I take considerable care to provide valuable and accurate information on this website and social media, but I cannot be held responsible for the use visitors make of that information.
- Please be aware that the generalised health information provided on this website and social media platforms is not a substitute for specialist advice tailored to your individual circumstances.
- There is no professional relationship formed between us unless you explicitly choose to work with me by attending and paying for a consultation.
- Any testimonials I may display on this website or social media, are based on the experience of previous clients. They are not guarantees that anyone else will achieve the same results.
- I do not claim to guarantee results even if I have had success with another client in a similar situation whose symptoms or illness has improved.
- Just like any professional in an industry I do not know absolutely everything. There will be certain health conditions I have more knowledge and experience in than others. If I do not know an answer to a question I will not pretend to know, I will do my best to research and find the correct answer as soon as possible or refer to another health professional.
- I do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website or during my consultations. By using this website and attending consultations with me, you accept I cannot be held legally liable, and cannot be sued for any damages.
- I may modify this information provided on this website at any time, including altering or deleting it without notice.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
- Time, energy, and consideration has gone into making content for this website and social media platforms, however you need to use your common sense when engaging with anything you read, and to take responsibility for your own health, safety, and wellbeing.
- Always talk to your health care professional before significantly changing your diet, especially if you have known allergies, food intolerances, or specific medical conditions.
- All content on this website and social media platforms is created and published for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice, especially if you have a diagnosed medical condition.
- Always seek the guidance of your naturopath or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health.
- You are welcome to book in with me for a consultation if you would like more personalised advice about your specific circumstances.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
For online consultations, payment before the consultation is required. I will send you an invoice via Square that must be paid before the online consultation. For in-person consultations, payment is made at the end of the consultation. All consultations must be paid in full on the day of the consultation, if not before. I accept payment via cash or debit/credit card.
I am not registered for GST, therefore my prices do not include GST.
Sickness on the day of a consultation
If I am unwell and am unable to conduct your consultation, I will aim to give you 24 hours’ notice, but when this is not possible, I ask for your understanding in us letting you know on the morning of the consultation. I will call or text you as appropriate.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please give 24 hours’ notice via email or telephone call. If you find yourself unexpectedly unwell on the day of your consult, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule.
Mel Teti Naturopathy has a strict cancellation policy. Cancellation of a consultation requires 24 hours’ notice. Cancellations which are received within 24 hours of the scheduled consultation, may incur 50% of the total fee. Failure to attend a consultation will result in booking forfeit and 100% of the fee. If unforeseen circumstances arise, and the practitioner is unable to proceed with the appointment, a full refund or rescheduling will be offered.
This, in consideration for others, allows me to schedule in patients seeking an appointment. As we strongly value your time, we appreciate a mutual value for our time and the time of other clients.
Re-scheduling appointments requires a minimum of 12 hours notice. Re-scheduling appointments within 12 hours of the consultation will be based on our discretion and may incur 50% fee. Failure to attend will result in a booking forfeit of 100% of the fee.
My naturopathic services are for people who are interested in improving their health and are willing to make the necessary changes to their lifestyle and diet. To improve your health and wellbeing, change and long-term commitment is required. I work with clients to make small, incremental, and sustainable changes to their diet and lifestyle, to ultimately assist them in moving towards their ideal health outcomes. We can move as slowly as the client likes, and the treatment plan we develop is designed to set the client up for success. If you are not ready for change, or have significant emotional or mental challenges which are affecting your ability to enact change, I am happy to recommend another practitioner who can help you work through this.
I will always strive to provide you with the best naturopathic care possible. However, if you do not provide me with accurate information about your health, I may not be able to offer you the most appropriate treatment for your condition and therefore you may not see the results you desire. It is important to provide me with full and accurate information about your diagnosed medical conditions, medications, supplements, known allergies and intolerances, so I can ensure safety of treatment and check for pharmacological interactions with any herbs or nutrients I prescribe.